Waiver / Agreement
A Spa to Remember Client Waiver
Waiver / Agreement
Welcome to A Spa to Rmember. Our objechve is to help you achieve a beautiful tan and your health and safety is our main concern.
HVLP UV Free Spray-con Tanning
• Your spray on tan color will not provide you with protection from tanning beds or the sun. A broad-spectrum sunscreen is recommended for protectbn aainst overexposure. UVA/UVB rays.
• The tanning solution contains color that may transfer to clothing, furniture or or seats. The tanning solution water-based so washing will always remove the color, with the exception of silk fabrics. We suggest bringing a towel to cover your car seat and tanning in an old bathing suit or undergarment if you choose to wear one. A Spa to Remember is not responsible for potential stains to clothing or upholstery.
• If you have sensfte skin or allergies to sunless tanning products containing DHM, or if you are unsure whether you may be allergic to DHA, we suggest consulting your physician prior to tanning. Allergic reactions such as minor skin rash are extremely rare and can usually be alleviated by a simple shower. If you have never used a sunless tanning product we suggest a patch test 24 hours before the full body applicahon.
• During the tanning process your tanning professional may have to touch your body to properly position you for application and remove excess product. You will be advised of any contact before it occurs.
• It is important to follow written and verbal instructions provided by your tanning technician. Failure to do so may adversely affect your tanning results.
• Duration of your tan is based on many factors such as skin condition, exfoliationn rate, lifestyle, etc. A Spa to Remember has no control over theses factors and makes no claims with regard to duration. Maintaining your sunless tan requires regular proper care. Consult your tanning professional for tips, aftercare instructions and products to maximize your sunless tanning results.
A Spa to Remember is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal effects. *
Pregnant women should consult a physician prior to using sunless products. *
• The FDA recommends that you take the following measures to protect against ingestion or inhalation durin your sunless by using:
1. Protective eyewear
2. Nose filter
3. Sealing lips with lip balm
4. Protective undergarments
First and Last Name*
Date of Birth **
Phone Number (for confirmation via text message) *
Would you like to receive weekly text messages of our specials? *
How did you hear about us?*
If you are under 18 years of age, parent or legal guardian must sign or accompany minor child.
BEFORE YOUR SUNLESS TAN:
1. In the shower, shave legs, underarms, etc and exfoliate the skin afterwards with a pH-balanced, pre-tan scrub, such as our Aviva Labs Exfoliant. Avoid bar soaps and moisturizing spa-type scrubs as some may leave residue which interferes with the development of tanning solutions. It is important that you use an exfoliant intended for use before application of a DHA product. A Spa to Remember carries preparation and tan maintenance products for your convenience.
2. If you condition your hair, do to before you scrub. Do not apply deodorant, lotions, or perfumed products after your shower.
3. Clients should wear an old, dark swimsuit, or undergarments, during their session. Some clients purchase an inexpensive swimsuit dedicated to their tanning sessions.
4. Wear dark, loose clothing, and sandals to your session. Tight or restrictive clothing will damage your developing tan. A Jogging suit or long cotton sun-dress, and flip-flops are ideal.
5. Wear lip balm or lipstick to your appointment.
6. NOTE: Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
7. Be assured that we are professionals and will make every effort to accommodate your needs and make you as comfortable as possible whatever you choose to wear.
8. While we have pre-tan products for use immediately before your session that can help the tanning solution adhere and develop properly, there is no substitute for your personal preparation. The DHA solution will continue to develop over the next 24 hours and usually lasts up to 7-10 days depending on hydration and exfoliation, and individual body chemistry.